Dear valued customers,
Tel : +62-021-2986 1684
Fax : +62-021-2986 1684
Mobile: +62-0822 8888 3967
Durinox™ is a registered trademark of Beyond-steel covering a range of ferritic stainless steel grades.
Durinox™ offers superior and low-cost solution to carbon steels and, in many cases, to austenitic stainless steels.
Durinox™ is developed mainly for the agricultural industries where corrosion and abrasion are often the major source of cost and quality problems. It is also often the case that many of the plants in agricultural industries were originally designed with carbon steels because of its low cost. In many cases, this proved a false
economy, since carbon steel performs poorly against corrosion and abrasion.
Durinox™ stainless steels is an excellent choice for agricultural industries as it is both chemically inert in contact with food and produce and also biologically inert which reduce the risk of micro-organism colony growth.
Durinox™ offers the following benefits compared to austenitic stainless steels and carbon steel:
- Similar thermal expansion to carbon steel and lower compared to austenitic stainless steels, and there-
fore it distort less when heated
- Thermal conductivity that is much higher than austenitic stainless steels
- High temperature oxidation resistance, they are less prone to scaling
- Its mechanical properties are very similar to carbon steel making it easy to cut and work without the need of specialized tools. They are also less prone to spring back compared austenitic stainless steels
- It is not prone to stress corrosion cracking
- They can be used in temperatures to up to 600°C which is far better than carbon steel and is more than
sufficient for most agricultural industries
Plat Durinox™ F12N is available as hot rolled sheet and plates with no. 1 (as rolled) finish.
Bend radius = 1T
|0.03||0.15||1.00||0.025||0.005||10.5 – 12.5||0.3 – 1.0|